Click "Options" from computers menu.
You will then be able to access following options:
- Download client: Do you want client side GUI to be downloaded, if you uncheck this option a Connect Box GUI will be present on the client side, with less options than the full GUI, but the connection will be established much faster.
- Enable black screen: Remote computer's screen will be black during session, enable this if you are accessing an unattended computer and want additional privacy.
- Leave background on remote desktop: To decrease bandwidth consumption the client's desktop is changed to black during the session by default, check this option if you want to leave the desktop as it is. Desktop is changed back to previous state when the session ends.
- Select remote session to connect to: Allows you to select a specific console on client's desktop.
- Small footprint of ISL Light: Runs a non graphic/basic cut down version of ISL Light on clients desktop.
- Stream in best quality: Streams desktop in the highest quality.
Connection Tray Icon
In addition to the Connection Box a new tray icon will appear when remote user connects to your computer without downloading the client GUI:
- If you hover your cursor over it, it will display connection status (e.g. ISL AlwaysOn - Enabled and connected to ISL Online Network).
- Left or Right click the tray icon to access following options:
- Active sessions: see all your current sessions, with additional options to switch to or close any of them.
- Open ISL AlwaysOn...: Access first page of ISL AlwaysOn Interface, where you can manage all your computers and settings.
- Settings...: Access the settings from ISL AlwaysOn interface directly