Once ISL AlwaysOn is installed on your computer an icon is placed in the the desktop tray.
Hover your mouse cursor over the icon to display a tooltip with quick information about your installation of ISL AlwaysOn.
The following information is displayed:
- ISL AlwaysOn version
- Computer name - Default computer name
- Network - Network to which ISL AlwaysOn is currently connected. Could be more than one. ISL Online Network is used for hosted service.
- Aliases - Different aliases that can be used to find this computer in the list of computers in ISL AlwaysOn.
Left or Right click on the icon to bring up a sub menu which brings up more actions:
- Open ISL AlwaysOn... - Open the main ISL AlwaysOn window.
- Settings... - Configure the ISL AlwaysOn user settings. You will need administrative permissions for this option.
- About - View the version of ISL AlwaysOn you are using.
- Switch on/off - Keep ISL AlwaysOn running but toggle permissions for: Remote Access, Desktop Sharing and File Sharing. You will need administrative permissions for this option.
- Exit - Exit the ISL AlwaysOn process. You will need administrative permissions for this option.