The "+" button opens a menu with the next items:
- Start New Session - Start a new remote session with the unique session code and connect with a client.
- Add This Computer / Find This Computer - Set unattended access on local computer or locate this computer in the list of devices.
- Set Unattended Access - Set unattended access on remote computer via email, link or session code.
- Create Group - Create a new "Computer Group" and move computer to the group.
View without sessions
If there are no ongoing sessions, then the Sessions tab is empty. Click "Start New Session" to create new session.
View with sessions
In the dashboard you manage multiple sessions.
In the table header you can find next columns:
- Code - The column displays "Session code" that is unique each time is generated and can be used only once to connect with customer.
- Session Name - The column displays "Session name" that can be set via "Edit" from the menu.
Status- The column displays when the computer was last online and the connection with ISL AlwaysOn was last time detected.
- Waiting for Client - The "Waiting for Client" status is shown when the session is already started but the client has not yet runned the session on the remote computer.
- Active - The "Active" status is shown when remote desktop session is running.
- Action - The column displays the "Menu" of actions for particular session.
Under menu you have some additional options regarding the ISL Light application:
- Join a session - click to enter a session code provided to you by supporter and join a session as a Client.
- Settings - click to access settings for ISL Light, more information can be found in Settings chapter.
- View Log File - click to access the log file, which you can use to get additional information about previous connections, if any problems should arise, you might be asked to forward the log file to an ISL Online supporter.
- Notification Center
- About - click to access the About window. Here the current version of ISL Light will be displayed and the program will automatically check for any available updates.
- Log Out