This chapter includes the following topics about basic customization of ISL Pronto:
- Web Chat Layout - Change and customize how the Web Chat looks like when a client opens it.
- Live Chat Button Customization - Step by step guide on how to modify live chat button on your webpage.
- Using Filters - Define which group of supporters should take the chat based on a filter.
- Forcing a certain language - Force the Web Chat to use a certain language.
- Privacy - Set which information about a client is displayed.
- ISL Pronto Gadget - Modify ISL Pronto Gadget for use in Google Sites.
- Structure of template file - Additional information on how the template file used for Web Chat layout is structured.
Some customization options are accessible within the ISL Conference Proxy administration, as a part of a customization (customizations are accessible at Configuration - Advanced - Customize:
- Chat window title (set the chat window title)
- Link to template chat images (specify the location of the required images)
- Chat background (set chat window's background color)
- Custom messages (customize ISL Pronto messages for each language)
One way to use a customization for ISL Pronto is to set it as the default customization for the whole server or a specific domain - if you do this, it will be used automatically for all chats (private chats too). Please refer to the Conference Proxy points of interest chapter for more information. Please make sure that at least Chat window title and Link to template chat images fields are correctly set for that customization, otherwise images will not be shown on your web page.
Another way is to pass the desired customization to chat.js through the d=<domain>&c=<customization_name> parameter, e.g.d=default&c=mycustom. If you choose this way, it will be used for all client chats, but private chats within the domain will use the domain/server default.