Command Line Arguments
Apart from procedures described in the Command line arguments chapter above, you can also specify command line arguments as a part of a customization.
Please follow these steps to add command line arguments to a customization:
- Login to your ISL Conference Proxy administration (http://localhost:7615/conf).
- Go to Configuration - Advanced - Customize.
- Click Create new customization.
You can combine command line arguments customization with the company logo customization. If you have already created a customization with your company logo (by following the previous chapter - Adding a company logo), simply click on the customization name ("mycustom" for this example) and proceed to step 5.
- Change the customization name from the randomly generated string to something simpler - for this example, we shall use "mycustom".
- Check the Show expert settings checkbox.
- Scroll down to the appropriate Command line entry (please refer to the right column (Applies to) to see which versions of programs are affected by which setting).
- Uncheck the use system setting checkbox and enter the desired command line arguments.
- Click Save at the bottom.
You have now created a customization with command line arguments and there are a few ways to use it - each way has its own benefits and usage cases. Please refer to the previous chapter (Adding a company logo) for instructions on how to use the created customization.