Leave a Message Form
Leave a message form can be set up as a simple web page (HTML). Please follow the steps to install the example:
- In web administration, go to Configuration -> Advanced -> File storage -> Private.
- Upload the file custom_raw_content_sample_leave_a_message.html
- Upload the file custom_raw_content_sample_leave_a_message_error.html
- Upload the filecustom_raw_content_sample_leave_a_message_ok.html
- Go to User management -> Domain settings -> ISL Pronto.
- Set the value of the Open link for leave a message to the following:/users/custom/sample_leave_a_message.html
- Set the value of the Leave a message transcript e-mail to your e-mail address.
- Apply the provided custom live chat template (default_template_leave_a_message.xml), check the following topic for instructions: Customizing the web chat layout (The only difference between this custom template and the default template is in the _no_operators_available function so that it checks the value of the setting from step 6).
If a user wants to start a chat when there are no available supporters, he/she will be redirected to the leave a message form when there are no available supporters.
Whenever a user submits the leave a message form a notification email will be sent to your e-mail address (set in step 7 above) with the subject set to "ISL Pronto customer message" and the body like this:
Name: test E-mail: email@example.com Message: My test message.
Submitting the data to ISL Pronto chat
When the user clicks Submit, the leave a message form results will be sent to the chat object in the database. Description of the keys:
- redirect (redirect to this link, when the leave a message form is successfully submitted)
- redirectOnError (redirect to this link, when the leave a message form failed to submit [this might happen if the id or token is incorrect])
- token (security token to prevent multiple submissions of the leave a message form)
- id(unique chat id - from CGI parameter CHAT_HTTP_ID)
- AUXDATA_emailKeys(use this key to specify the desired fields which should be included in the transcript email - match the field name with the desired nice name, example: name=Name|email=E-mail|message=Message)
- AUXDATA_emailSenderKey (the value of this key will be set as the transcript email sender)
- MSGDATA_<KEY>(the leave a message form result data)
Leave a message form results
Poll results can be accessed by two methods: