The Permissions tab gives an overview of permissions currently set for ISL Light. The permissions are displayed dynamically as they are obtained from ISL Conference Proxy. During a session the following permissions are active:
- Using clipboard while viewing or streaming desktop is enabled - is shared keyboard allowed
- Desktop streaming is enabled - is desktop streaming allowed.
- Desktop stream control is enabled - is desk allowed to control the stream.
- Remote desktop viewing is enabled - is viewing of the remote screen allowed.
- Remote desktop control is enabled - is controlling the remote screen allowed.
- File Manager is enabled - can desk open File Manager.
- Receiving files is enabled - can desk receive files during session.
- Sending files is enabled - can desk send files during session.
- Allow accept from and connect to remote host not just localhost - Enables Jumpbox functionality.
- Allow desk to perform connects - Enables client to make connections trough the tunnel. Client will accept connection in remote network and than desk will perform connect to target computer in local network.
- Allow desk to accept connections - Enables desk to make connections trough the tunnel. Desk will accept connection in local network and than client will perform connect to target computer in remote network.