Conference Proxy Points of Interest
For reference purposes, this topic includes some ISL AlwaysOn points of interest in the ISL Conference Proxy administration. Please refer to ISL Conference Proxy Manual for more information about ISL Conference Proxy administration.
- Servers: Information about your servers - you can restart, connect a server to grid, disconnect a server from grid.
- Clients: Shows connections to servers and concurrent usage statistics.
- System statistics: Shows system information and current usage statistics - e.g. cpu load, memory usage.
- Sessions - Active - ISL AlwaysOn: Shows a list of active ISL AlwaysOn sessions.
- General - HTTPT ports: Default values (80, 443, 7615) can be changed - e.g. if port 80 is already taken by the web server, remove it from the list and ISL Conference Proxy will not try to bind that port. If possible, please have a separate IP address for ISL Conference Proxy and all three ports available in order to allow most users to connect.
- General - Default domain for user authentication: Change the default domain from "default" to some other domain, e.g. "mycompany".
- General - Default program customization: Assign a certain customization as the default value - default is none.
- ISL AlwaysOn: General ISL AlwaysOn options.
Used for managing domains and users. Please refer to the User management chapter for more information on user management.
- Licenses: Displays information about the currently installed license - most important entries are "Concurrent limit" and "Max release date".
- Online update: Offers an easy way to update your ISL Conference Proxy server and its components.
- Install ZIP: Used for manually updating ISL Conference Proxy in case it is not connected to the internet.