Follow the next few steps to access the application settings for ISL Light.
Launch the ISL application and click the "Menu" button.
Tap the "Settings" button.
ISL Server - Set the address of the ISL Server that will handle the connection.
- Hosted License Users - www.islonline.com.
- Server License Users - <your_server_ip>.
- TCP Port - TCP on which ISL Light session is established.
Transport - Transport type used by ISL Light for data transfer.
- Transport types are described below - Transport Types.
- We advise you to only change this option if instructed to do so by ISL Online technician.
- Enable HTTP - Enable Http transport type.
- Enable HTTPS - Enable Https transport type.
- Remember Login - Remember your login information next time you start the application.
- Language - Set the language inside the application.
Mouse Control - Control how mouse on the remote computer behaves.
- Fixed - Mouse pointer is fixed and you move the screen underneath to select a location.
- Free - Mouse click will be executed at the position you tap with your finger.
Auto detect - Automatically detect the best transport for the connection
Wsstun-direct (ISL Light 3.2+ for iOS) - Creates a WebSocket connection directly to the server that is secured by HTTPS/TLS. WebSocket protocol is a TCP-based protocol which creates a full-duplex communication over a single socket between a client and a server through TCP port 443.
Wstun-direct (ISL Light 3.2+ for iOS) - Creates a WebSocket connection directly to the server. WebSocket protocol is a TCP-based protocol which creates a full-duplex communication over a single socket between a client and a server through TCP port 80.
Direct - Connection established to the server through direct TCP connection. This offers the best performance and minimizes the latency. Preferred TCP connection port for ISL Online is 7615. (Default ports are 7615, 443, 80)
Httpt-direct - TCP connection established by tunneling TCP packets through port 80 by encapsulating them into http packets
Https-direct - Similar to WebSocket connection, but the WebSocket connection is established over port 443 and adds an additional level of encryption with TLS/SSL.