On 9th of June 2011 we released:
- ISL Light 1.0.0 (Release date: 2011-06-09 Revision 20189) for iOS.
Please visit iTunes AppStore and download ISL Light or visit this link http://www.islonline.com/ios and download ISL Light
Direct link : http://itunes.apple.com/app/isl-light/id427579815
IMPORTANT: You need to have a valid ISL Online products login to obtain a new session code.
Upgrades are free of charge for ISL Online Server License users with active Extended Support Service. ISL Online Server License users with expired Extended Support Service are welcome to purchase Extended Support Service in order to gain access to the newly released ISL Online Server system. In case you have extended ESS you will need to create new license file and upload it to your ISL Conference Proxy server.
- Upgrade your ISL Conference Proxy to at least 3.3.3 version
- open web administration of ISL Conference Proxy http://localhost:7615/conf
- login using admin account
- click Online update link in left navigation
- click Apply changes if you have automatic install
- Please visit iTunes AppStore and download ISL Light or visit this link http://www.islonline.com/ios and download ISL Light.
- On the device go to Settings and click the ISL Light tab.
- Change the server from www.islonline.net to your conference proxy address.
- Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet
- Connect with your client by using a unique session code
- Join an existing session
- Text chat with a remote user
- Feel free to join an existing remote support session without authentication. To initiate anew session, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Platforms: iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone
- Access your unattended computers remotely
- Add access to your computer by installing the ISL AlwaysOn application and configuring the remote access to that computer. To be able to access your remote computers, you need a valid ISL Online account
- Platforms: IPAD,ITouch,IPhone
Features (Remote Support and Remote Access):
- Connect to any computer even behind a firewall
- View Remote screen
- Switch between multiple monitors
- Screen resolution adjusted automatically
- Remotely control the keyboard and mouse
- Use special keys such as CTRL,ALT,Windows ® and function keys
- Send CTRL+ALT+DELETE to remote computer
- Switch between left and right mouse click
- Reboot a remote computer and resume the session
- ISSC Turbo Desktop sharing
- Connections are secured by symmetrical AES-256 encryption
Features not included in iOS version compared to ISL Light 3.3.0 for Windows ®:
- White board marking tools
- Search of ISL AlwaysOn computers
- Black screen
- Inactive session
- File transfer
- One time computer access passwords