Private Cloud Configuration
- Open ISL Conference Proxy administration on your first server and go to Configuration - GRID - Create.
Note: If you do not have the GRID submenu, then you have not yet uploaded the appropriate licence file to this server. GRID-related options in ISL Conference Proxy administration are shown only when a GRID licence file is used. Please make sure you complete all the required steps in this topic: Installation to the servers
- Set Unique server ID to 1.
- Enter server's public IP address.
- Click Create GRID.
To add servers to your Private Cloud, perform these steps for each of the remaining servers (total number of servers - 1):
- Set New server ID to 2 (then 3, 4 and so on, up to n where n is total number of servers).
- Enter that server's public IP address into the New server public address field.
- Set New server license file to that server's license file.
- Click Create GRID connection file.
- Click the link Download GRID connection file and download the file.
- Open ISL Conference Proxy administration on that server and go to Configuration - GRID - Connect.
- Choose the GRID connection file that you created and saved in the step 5 and click Connect to GRID.
- Restart ISL Conference Proxy on that server.
If you go to Activity monitor - Servers, you will see Yes in the column Connected for servers that are successfully connected.
Having connected your servers to Private Cloud, please continue to the next step: Configuring DNS settings.