For our new Form elements to work properly, we need to add Filter elements. If you changed any other Forms besides HPD:Help Desk, you will need to adapt filter values.
In developer studio expand server, All Objects, right click on Filters and choose New Filter.
Expand Associated Forms and add HPD:Help Desk form by pressing Add... button.
Expand Execution Options and check Get Entry checkbox.
Right click on If Actions, select Add Action and Set Fields. Make sure the following is added/set:
- Data Source should be set to CURRENT TRANSACTION
- Add field WebAddress and set value to "http://bmc.example.com/isl" - this is the address where we deployed
- Add field CPAddress and set value to "http://isl.example.com:7615" - this is the address of Conference Proxy
- Add field sessionUsername and set value to "bmcsupport" - this is the user name that will be used for logging into Conference Proxy
- Add field sessionPassword and set value to "bmcsupport" - this is the password that will be used for logging into Conference Proxy
- Add field ticketID and set value to "$Incident Number$" - Incident ID needs to be sent to Conference Proxy for reference
Save the Filter and name it ISL:HPD:Help Desk Init.
Your FIlter should look like this: