Create Custom Installation Folder
Added support for custom installation folder of ISL Light application and added support for changing product name.
In order to achieve this follow these steps:
- Login to your ISL Conference Proxy administration (http://localhost:7615/conf).
- Click Configuration -> Advanced -> Customize
- Create or edit a customisation
- Check the "Show expert settings" checkbox.
- Scroll to find "ISL Light installer defaults Windows:" and use the following parameters:
AppName= (this will set the application name which can be seen in Control panel under Programs and Features)
DefaultDirName= (this will set the installation destination folder)
MainBinary= (this will set the name of the executable inside installation folder)
AppPublisher= (this will set the application publisher name which can be seen in Control panel under Programs and Features)
AppPublisherURL= (this will set the application publisher URL which can be seen in Control panel under Programs and Features)
AppSupportURL= (this will set the application support URL which can be seen in Control panel under Programs and Features)
DefaultGroupName= (this will set the name of the application folder in Start menu)
SkipStartMenu=(true|false) (this will allow installation of ISL Light without adding a windows Start menu icon)
AppName=TestApplicationName&AppPublisher=TestPublisher&AppPublisherURL=www.mydomain.com&AppSupportURL=&AppUpdatesURL=&DefaultDirName=%7Bpf%7D%5Ctest%5CTest%20Remote%20Control&DefaultGroupName=Test&MainBinary=Test Remote Control
- Apart from the above mandatory parameters users must also set a name under ISL Light installation schema (example: testing -> this will enable for ISL Light to be started with a web link pointing to testing://...). Installation schema name must have at least 5 characters and maximum of 15 characters.