ISL Light 1.0.0 for Android (2012-04-23)
On 23th of April 2012 we have released:
- ISL Light 1.0.0 (build_date=2012-04-23, revision=24335, platform=Android, os_version=2.2-FFF) for Android.
Upgrading to new version
Hosted service users please check Upgrading Hosted Service for iOS or Android
Server license users please check Upgrading Server License for iOS or Android
- Initial relase of ISL Light for Android
- Supported platforms: 2.2 Froyo, 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.x Honeycomb, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet.
- Connect with your client by using a unique session code.
- Join an existing remote desktop session.
- Access remote computers even if unattended.
- Add access to your computer by installing the ISL AlwaysOn application and configuring remote access to that computer. In order to access your remote computers, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Remote desktop from Android devices.
- Connect to a remote computer even behind a firewall.
- View a remote screen.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Screen resolution adjusted automatically.
- Control the keyboard and mouse remotely.
- Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows® and function keys.
- Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to a remote computer.
- Switch between the left and right mouse click.
- Reboot a remote computer and resume the session.
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing.
- Secure remote desktop encrypted by symmetrical AES 256 Bit SSL.